Saturday 4 June 2016

June 2016 Fashion Illustration

Hello lovelies,


How was your May? Mine was cool, made a trip every weekend in May which is why I was a little off the blog. And its amazing how I get messages asking why I haven't been posting much even though y'all barely leave footprints in the comment section or share . . . e . . . t . . . c . . . but thank God for stats which let me know y'all pass through. And thank you all that do take out the time to read, comment and show concern when I don't post in a while. Kisses! 

Anyway, its June and you know what that means! Fashion illustration!!! Now to the inspiration behind the illustration- as you know, I'm not just a blogger or illustrator, I'm . . . more. lol.  I made a kaftan for a client and loved the style so much I decided to illustrate it. I also wanted to try out a set of felt pen I got which I cobined with my Caran D'ache Prismalo Aquarelle watersoluble coloured pencils. I've honestly missed hand illustration but I haven't found the right set of markers to replace my Letraset markers here in Nigeria. If you have ideas of markers you think I should try, feel free to let me know.

Have yourself a June as beautiful as you are.



1 comment: