Friday 8 July 2016

July 2016 Fashion Illustration

Hello lovelies,

Its July and I've got something a little different. Didn't think I'll be able to get an illustration ready this month and considered a throwback illustration but was finally able to make out to make out time for this cute number. 

About this illustration . . .   I planned to illustrate and old sketch but ended up tweaking it and it ended up being something different. I designed the blue print with the aide of the Photoshop brush tool. And something I really love about this illustration is how the shades and highlights came out on the blue print. When I was done, I almost didn't want to part with it, but, here it is. A friend named her 'Halle' after the actress, Halle Berry so say hello to Halle, my July girl. From Halle and I, have a July as great as you.


Which Nigerian or foreign celebrity do you think can rock this look?  



Are you on bbm? Join my BBM CHANNEL - C0021BC4D






No comments:

Post a Comment