Thursday 28 June 2012

AT THE IMB SFILATA DI MODA




Hi Friends,

...oh you fancy huh? Nails done, hair done, everything did... 

...that was  the atmosphere last night as staff, students and guests arrived for Istituto di Moda Burgo 2011/2012 Fashion Show at Crazy Jungle, Milano. The end of the school year fashion show had gradually become an exciting annual event that students always look forward to. The themes of the 2012 sfilata (which means parade/fashion show) was monochrome, new age and origami. Each theme had its different but specific colours and since January, students from different Burgo Institutes within and outside Italy got busy being creative and innovative...

...change clothes, and go...now girl I promise you no substitute...its just me...
...want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world...







 ...like I'm the only one that you'll ever love...
 

 ...like I'm the only one who knows your heart...






 ...only girl in the world...






 ...like I'm the only one that's in command...

 ...cuz I'm the only one that understands...




 ...how to make you feel like a man, yeah...



 





 
...only girl in the world...
                               
                                                
















2nd Position

 
Winner     

 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That would be the one I was wearing...lol
      I didn't participate...some day, I will!!

      Delete