Wednesday 6 June 2012

Changes

Hi friends,

Tonight in the fashion city of Milan, I decided to distract myself from my aching tooth...no, its not a tooth cavity caused by the ever delicious Italian dolci but a growing "wisdom" tooth...laugh all you want but all I can say is speak to the hands.... So back to what I was saying, I changed my blog name and template, hope you like the changes.

I decided to name this post "changes" and what popped in my head was a song by 2 Pac titled changes (don't ask me why, I REPEAT, do not ask me why). When I think of changes, I remember life...forever changing with the only constant being God. And for me, that means the template of this blog and possibly the name is going to change yet again...because I easily get tired of things in general.

Here is a lil som' som'...the best is yet to come!







To as many that lost loved ones in the Dana Air plane crash on Sunday 3rd of June, 2012, may you find peace and comfort in loving memories...


We know not the future

We know not even the next millisecond

How then can we prepare for what we know not?

How can we, when we know not?

Now. Live. Love. Appreciate.




From Milan...Buona Notte!






No comments:

Post a Comment