Wednesday 20 April 2016

DEJI ENIOLA'S 'AFROPOLITAN HIGH' CAMPAIGN

Hey Lovelies,

Sartorial menswear brand, Deji Eniola, shows you what it feels like to be African and cosmopolitan as it makes you fall in love with Africa and whom you are as an African, wherever you are, with its 'Afropolitan High' Campaign.

 I am African.
 I Influence.
 I Empower.
I am Positive. 
 I am Relevant and my dreams are valid.
 I am a World Citizen.
I  am bold
 I am strong. 
I am AFROPOLITAN! 
"Afropolitans are a group of people who are either of African origin or influenced by African culture, who are emerging internationally using African cultures in creative ways to change perceptions about Africa," - Minna Salami


Contact
Instagram: @dejieniola
Mail: de.bespoke@yahoo.com

Credit
Photography                         Aham Ibeleme   @ahamibeleme
Styling and Art Direction           The Style Infidel  @thestyleinfidel
Models                                 Shamz Garuba of Few Model Management  @andreshamz
                                               Wale Bello of Beth Model Africa  @sobaint01


No comments:

Post a Comment