Thursday 14 April 2016

OnStyle: Feeling the style...

Hello lovelies,

The weekend is fast approaching like a high-speed train . . . don't worry I amaze myself with my words too . . . back to the train and weekend; for those of you who can't be casual during the week, here's a style to consider for le weekend and perhaps, if this is SFW (suitable for work) at yours, you may just give it a try tomorrow.

I'm feeling the style of Stephanie Coker in tee, jeans, snickers and uh, that yellow bag that just pops out, yet remains in sync but adds that bit of feminine touch to this tomboyish look . . . 

And playing in my head from the moment I laid eyes on this picture and throughout the write-up is the line from Ciara- Like a Boy- "sometimes I wish I could act like a boy . . . Can't be getting mad! What you mad? Can't handle that?"


Source: @stephaniecoker (instagram) 

No comments:

Post a Comment